Friday, May 9, 2008



Twenty two years ago (when Laura was a little girl) I bought this doll house at a garage sale... it included many nice little pieces of furniture. Laura had it in her room for about a year and then lost interest in it so I packed it away and put it in the rafters. I can't tell you how many times Paul almost tossed this when we were cleaning out the garage over the years. I was unrelenting in my need to keep it "for my grandkids" and I won out. I just took it out of the rafters and dusted it off and polished up the furniture. Now when Emily and Aiden come over they go straight for the dollhouse and try to cram every piece of furniture in the small rooms. I usually have to straighten it up when they leave and take out half of the furniture but know when they come again it will get jam-packed again with ALL the fun doll furnishings.

0 comments: