Monday, September 29, 2008

My Baby Laura


Was going through some pictures I have and came across this cutie. Laura spent many of her vacations in Mexico when she was little. This was in San Felipe and she was having lots of fun at the pool at the campground we stayed at. She was quite a little trooper, putting up with firecrackers popping all around and big brothers who let her follow them around the beachfront campground. Her first trip to this campground was when she was only 6 weeks old. In this picture she's around one year old.

2 comments:

Warner said...

what a darling little boy you have! :) oh my gosh i look like scott here.... but i guess i was pretty cute, at least my mommy always tells me i was :) love you!

Rhonda Riley said...

Laura 'was' and 'is' a cutie!!! My little birthday niece :)